[time-nuts] Proper setup of a Trimble Thunderbolt

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Jul 12 10:11:01 UTC 2012

I think that the only action is to wipe out any old setup present (use the
TBolt monitor program), especially a previous position hold setting. You
know, timing receivers have the position hold capability and it is
mandatory to restart the survey for your location.
I have 2 TBolts but (what a shame for me) never tried to start them up so I
cannot be more practical like go there, click that, check this and so on. I
use an HP Z3815A as a reference and have yet to prepare a good linear power
supply for the TBolts.