[time-nuts] LightSquared in the news again

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Wed Jun 6 07:42:06 UTC 2012

A gun generally has someone with a measure of training and discipline at the
controls. The other 1% or 2% -- the gangbangers -- they will get guns
anyway, regardless of legislation.

Lightsquared is just bidness as usual in Washington D.C. as it is practiced
these days. Give me money and I will give you political largesse.

What is amazing is just how cheaply these people are being bought --
campaign contributions in the $10K to $40K range will effect major
legislation.

Dave - who owns several guns, all but two with safeties and all with trigger
pulls of 3-5 pounds -- hate hair triggers; they are not reliable. I also
vote.