[time-nuts] Lady Heather V3.10 release

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed Jun 20 22:13:41 UTC 2012

Le 20/06/2012 10:22, John Miles a écrit :
> Another long-awaited announcement:
>
> http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm
>

> Highlights of V3.10:
>

> - No longer a beta!
>
> - Added support for Nortel NTGS50A-series receivers
>
> - Added support for Resolution-T and Resolution SMT receivers
Thanks John,
Question?  Under 3.10 with a bog standard Tbolt I have "Saved Pos BAD"
flagged.  The position is
         39.5000017°N, 76.7999994°W
Recognise it?  Flashy place near Baltimor.
Unfortunately I had uninstalled 3.0 beta prior to installing 3.10 so I
couldn't immediately check with that , but running Tboltmon I see my
correct position reported.
Any ideas?
Regards, Mike