[time-nuts] Trimble SMT board

Erno Peres ernieperes at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:26:39 UTC 2012

Hi David,

I have chked vith TAC32 SW, 9600 Baud  and Motorola binary code and  it is working OK.  .... even will initialize the SMT gps board when there is a power interruption and no any protocol comes out.
Also chked with the  Winoncore  SW and it display data but not all.. and this SW does not initialize the SMT board.

Of course and Trimble gps Studio is OK.

Hope this helps a little.

Rgds Ernie.