[time-nuts] IOTECH 488 EPROM

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Mar 20 04:26:52 UTC 2012

jltran at att.net said:
> I have a friend who is helping me with the effort.  He has written some
> programs to work with a 3458A and the ProLogix USB/GPIB adapter.  I plan to
> dissect the programs and modify them to suit my needs.  Hopefully, it will
> be a learning experience.

We should collect and/or publish/advertise more examples.

I know roughly nothing about Windows or NI, but here is my sample of ProLogix
on Linux.
  http://www.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/hacks/probe.c
It's c rather than anything "higher" level.

I might translate it to python (when I run out of other things on my list).
Would that help anybody other than me?