[time-nuts] Chat Room?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon May 7 14:23:57 UTC 2012

Yes, that is the case: if I have no clue than simply I don't write
nothing... Roberto, please, if you have any question, try now. I'm here.
You were trying to set up a "lock identifier" for the XOR type FLL. I
suggested a simple "count the difference" method: an UP-DOWN counter tied
to the two 10KHz (Jupiter GPS and OCXO-derived).