[time-nuts] A gentle request...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Sep 28 14:44:28 UTC 2012

I know the WWVB news is something that's important and on-topic for this
group.  However, with the discussions about zoning/regulations and the
creeping trend toward general political comment, I think it's time to
refocus.

Remember that there are 1200+ recipients of every time-nuts message, and
many of them are outside the US and have limited interest in this topic.

Discussion about the technical issues of dealing with the change is
perfectly fine, but let's try to keep it focused on that.

Thanks,

John