[time-nuts] WWVB D-PSK document

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:17:53 UTC 2013

Bob and Magnus no offense taken at all good comments and thats why I
shared. Needs other eyes then just mine. I captured the text in a seperate
document reread tomorrow.
Easy stuff first. Magnus the concerns on the channel are very real and it
really does shift phase significantly. I do see this sometimes at sun rise
and set. When I went to the 22K instead of the 474 K that seemed to allow
things to track the dynamics better. I actually do not believe 22K is the
answer. I believe its at the other end actually of the possible integration
solution. 1M was definitly out.
bob you have numbers of comments I need to chew on. The TL072 cutoff well
below the broadcast band. The other thing noted (Darn good eyes) is the
arrangement of the 2 Xformers. Yes they are what they are its what was in
stock at mouser. No one make IF xformers anymore. So the z is high and the
other side is higher. Great choices. Is what it is.
What are you going to do no one does DC anymore.
Thanks everyone for the comments and John for posting.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL