[time-nuts] DATUM 9390-52054 Grief again...

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Apr 6 23:12:19 UTC 2013

biwa at att.net said:
> By the way,  the GPS block on the DATUM overall schematic is marked, "SV6 /
> (TANS)".  I suspect this means something noteworthy.

SV6 or SVeeSix is an old old old Trimble module.

Google finds stuff.

I picked up a couple many years ago, or at least they were described as SV6.
They match the picture here, including the box around the PCB.
  http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~geoff36/gps.htm
I think they were used for tracking trucks.

The PCB inside the box is 1.8 x 3.3 inches.  That doesn't match the picture I
found in a manual from Trimble.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.