[time-nuts] ngTADD-1

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Apr 24 11:19:07 UTC 2013

Hi

The stuff I've seen is aimed at the military market. It's in the "don't even ask about the price" category for home applications. It's also new enough that I doubt it's on the surplus market yet. I'd haunt the auction sites for a complete set of parts. You'll need both ends (tx and rx) *and* a proper cable with connectors. Yes, you can put the connectors on yourself, but it'll take a bit of practice to get it right.

Bob