[time-nuts] AN/URQ-10A frequency standard

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:16:17 UTC 2013

I looked and must have hit the same site you did for the sulzer. Yes I
expect a lonnnng warmup. I used them in the navy and we never let them go
cold. circa 1973-1979. Took them to the cal lab on battery etc. I thought
maybe I would have a manual I don't.
You are lucky to get one. Great reference. I do have two model 5a sulzers.
I actually use one to generate the lab frequencies for "stuff". I really
should put it back together which I can do and just create a more modern
divider. That would consume less power and be equally clean also take less
space. 1 RU.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL