[time-nuts] How dangerous if a Rb lamp broken?

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Jul 10 17:11:25 UTC 2013

I once read that if you were to wear a radium dial watch face down you would
get a radiation burn on your arm.  I wonder who would do such a thing.  I
also wonder if the writer knew what he was writing about or if he was just
speculating.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com