[time-nuts] Grinding crystals...

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 21 03:21:35 UTC 2013

I have a copy of  " Understanding Amateur Radio" published by the ARRL
in 1963.  One of the appendixes is titled "Changing Crystal Frequencies"
and talks about grinding crystals from FT-243 holders.

Just google on < "ft-243" crystal grinding > and you'll find lots of web
pages and at least one YouTube hit.

Ed