[time-nuts] Win XP and NIST time

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sun Mar 24 02:30:57 UTC 2013

I'm running Microsoft Windows XP Professional -- Version 5.1.2600
Service Pack 3 Build 2600.

I still get occasional notifications and update my OS with latest
changes. (Don't know how much longer that will continue.) The time on my
system updated OK and is currently correct. I haven't noticed any issues
with the DST changeover. I just asked it to do a time synchronization
and that completed OK.

So rumors of XP being broken seem to be exaggerated.