[time-nuts] Net4501's cheap...

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Thu May 23 01:31:44 UTC 2013

Do you have any documentation on how to use them?  I have one that I
bought to be an internet access point with a verizon card, failed due to
verizon not complying with the RFCs.  Love the device, but no
information on ports, etc.  Might want to play with it, or could make it
available.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org