[time-nuts] A readl atomic wristwatch

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Oct 1 23:54:08 UTC 2013

marks at non-stop.com.au said:
> That's the first time I have seen a practical explanation and working
> example of a CASC in operation.

Practical?

What's the battery life?  How accurately can you read a watch dial?

How good are modern watches?  How do crystals compare with mechanical?  Where
is the crossover point between watch accuracy and human read-it accuracy?  Is
that before or after the CASC watch runs out of battery?

I suppose you could put it on the charger every night, next to your cell
phone, but then I could make a crystal watch that connects to a "charger"
stand that also sets the time.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.