[time-nuts] How hard is it to detect a GPS Jammer?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Tue Oct 8 08:29:24 UTC 2013

I for one would insist on complete situational awareness at all times.
The alternative is being LOST.  That can be bad for one's health.

The last time I was willingly lost was when Betty and I were returning
from the Palace Real in Madrid and we decided to just start walking
to the east.  Then there is the Maze at Hampton Court.  Of course we
weren't really lost, but merely in a state of degraded situational
awareness.