[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Thu Oct 31 01:18:02 UTC 2013

I've been living with this Nortel unit for over a month now and moved the antenna all over the place, plus made a different antenna and nothing seems to change as far as the Osc ppt/div.  So I'm giving up and just going to install the antenna where it seems to get the best signal strength.  I think at some point I may take the unit somewhere it's got a good view of the sky with no trees/leaves/antennas/etc to the view and see what it does.  Otherwise it seems to be stable enough as far as I can tell.

Dave
N3DT