[time-nuts] HP5370 extender cards?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:12:15 UTC 2014

It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get boards back once sent to the fab (in China).  Supposedly the boards that I am having them do for another project should be here today and I can verify their quality.

I also laid out a 20 pin extender to connect the input board to the front panel,  but I don't think those would be too useful.  You can extend the other side of the input board/front panel using a 36 pin extender.

A while back I had the idea of doing a replacement board for the custom HP input comparator chips that fry is you overload the 5370 inputs.  Need to start looking at what that would take...  there are two different versions of that chip/input board.  The replacement could be for just the chip or the complete input board.