[time-nuts] TU60-D120-041 power up

Jerry DeHaven sjdehaven at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 21:25:06 UTC 2014

Hello Michael,

I apologize for the long delay to your reply.  I have spent a lot of
time upgrading my computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 and I ended up
losing a lot of information - my fault.

I have been using the TAC32 demonstration software and I have been able
to verify that my GPS unit is working fine.  I would eventually like to
build my GPS into a 10 MHz disciplined oscillator.  Since I know my GPS
is working OK I would appreciate hearing about the program you mention
in your reply.  I have limited software experience but I would like to
try it on my system.  Will you please send me your program with some
basic instructions?  Thank you for your kind offer to help.

Jerry, WA0ACF