[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 15 Mhz and 10 Mhz

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:09:27 UTC 2014

OK so it was not as hard as I thought getting all of teh screws out. The
harder part is getting the actual board to slip out of the back.
After getting to the bottom I found a locked 10 Mhz signal on U206 pin 1
somewhat of a sine wave but compressed top and bottom at 5 V and pin 2 a
squared up version. Pin 1 goes off to several transistors. Also I have not
looked at the rest of u206.
So good or bad a tracking 10 Mhz exists. Not so easy to get to frankly.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL