[time-nuts] Ball/Efratom MFS-209 Rubidium GPSDO...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Dec 13 19:27:21 UTC 2014

And as I feared, the MGPS display is telling the truth, there
is something wrong with the GPS module's ability to check the
feed line for shorts and opens, and something wrong with the
motherboard's ADC module.

At least the communication between the MGPS and the GPS engine
is working properly...

-Chuck Harris