[time-nuts] EFC divider resistors

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Feb 1 03:36:46 UTC 2014

Hi

If you attenuate the DAC 100:1 to 1000:1 before it hits the OCXO, the DAC does not matter much. That may sound like a crazy ratio, but it is indeed possible with some of these OCXO EFC ranges. They can have a *lot* of swing.

The reference is an LTZ1000, they run about $50 in single piece lots. You can get resistors that run below 1 ppm tracking without a whole lot of effort

Bob