[time-nuts] EFC divider resistors

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sat Feb 1 04:20:41 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

Actually, no-one has.  And come to think of it, maybe that's the root of the problem.  I have the resistors lying on their sides right under the OCXO on the opposite side (bottom) of the PC board.  Any air circulation is going to make them weave and wobble a bit in value.  I'll have to see if there's anything I can do about it quickly with a piece of foam.  I'll for sure do something when the new parts come in.  I may have to cut a hole in the PCB the OCXO is mounted on.

thanks!

Bob