[time-nuts] VNA design

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 2 15:46:38 UTC 2014

There's a DIY project to build a spectrum analyzer at
http://scottyspectrumanalyzer.com .  Since it's modular, one version of
the project is to add a couple of modules that change it into a network
analyzer.

If you search ebay for directional couplers, I can almost guarantee that
you will find what you want at a reasonable price.

Ed