[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 6 01:35:59 UTC 2014

Hi

Compared to how we went crazy on TBolt’s, this thread is only getting started …. These units have some plusses and minuses compared to the TBolt. By far the biggest plus is that you can buy them for a reasonable price right now. In a year we will all be crying about not being able to find them anymore….

I have only run with the pair of units so can’t be much help with the jumpers.

Bob