[time-nuts] Si570 question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:04:57 UTC 2014

I just picked up the si5351a and the thing that jumps out at mee is the 228
registers to program.
Granted it lets you create just about any frequency and there is a good
program that tells you what to set the registers to. But 228 registers is a
lot.
The traditional I2C is indeed simple. Make sure you watch the LSB order and
setup times.
I see there are various ebay class boards to connect to usb for a few $ and
also boards that let you program in Windows studio as an example.
Or as you want to do straight out of a micro.
Regards
Paul