[time-nuts] Update on my Arduino GPSDO / NTP server - going atomic

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Sat Sep 6 02:43:37 UTC 2014

Well, my *previous* clock was on the Mega 2560 (an AVR chip, although
admittedly one with more code space and IO than usual). I made some
mention of it back in 2012. It had 500ns timer granularity and no Rb
(just DPLL of a timer running off of the onboard crystal) but it still
managed well enough :)