[time-nuts] Tektronix Sample Heads

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Fri Apr 24 22:07:13 UTC 2015

and  be very careful, it does not tolerate more than ±2  volts input! it
was originally designed for the CSA 803A and requires a relative
complicated control system, it has a 15  to 18 picoseconds rise time, 50
ohms input, and at least 30dB return loss at 18GHz. If both inputs are
used they are differential.
73
KJ6UHN Alex