[time-nuts] Modified Allan Deviation and counter averaging

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 01:26:07 UTC 2015

Ok... time to show my lack of knowledge in public and ask a very simple
question:

Can someone explain in very simple terms what this graph means?

My current interpretation is as following:

"For a 100Hz input, if you look to your signal in 0.1s intervals,
there´s about 1.0e-11 frequency error on average (RMS average?)"

How far from the truth am I?

Daniel