[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Thu Aug 20 17:38:42 UTC 2015

Hi ,

I think the Regulator Board should still be questioned.
To calibrate the +20 V,it is necessary to use an Extender Board because the calibration trimmer is not accessible with the card fitted normally.
I have used the extender HP built for service model 5060-0049. After alignment I could see that the +20 Volt  measured between the card A9 and A14(or other positions) have a variation of +50mV removing the extender.
I repeated the test several times with the same result.
The solution is to adjust the voltage with the extender to 19.95 volts and then remove the extender but a better solution will be to have a muti-turn trimmer accessible without removing the board.

Luciano