[time-nuts] looking for SMT oscillator SC cut, with no oven

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 22:38:42 UTC 2015

On 8/26/15 1:28 PM, steve heidmann via time-nuts wrote:
> Rakon has always impressed me .

I'll take a look. The online datasheets don't have phase noise data for
close in frequencies (at least the 3 I looked at).. some give a
"integrated jitter" but it's for 12kHz and out, and I've noticed there's
lots of "ultra low noise, low jitter" oscillators out there that have
very good noise performance from a few kHz out, but are pretty bad at 10
and 100 Hz.