[time-nuts] Phase microstepper designs?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Dec 9 10:26:31 UTC 2015

Moin,

I just tried to figure out how phase microsteppers are usually build,
but, beside the time-nuts discussion from 10 years ago and US patents
US4358741 and US4417352 my search turned out empty. I am pretty sure
that I used the wrong search terms and there should be lots of documentation
out there. Can someone give me a hint what to look for?

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.