[time-nuts] Looking for advice to get a submillisecond setup

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:18:51 UTC 2015

Not sure how small your University is, Matt. But most telco/networking
departments will have an NTP infrastructure already, that may include local
GPS clocks. If you look around at the ntp servers on the university LAN and
find one or more stratum-1's with millisecond or less delay, you probably
already have the source you want.

Tim N3QE