[time-nuts] June 30 2015 leap second

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Mon Jan 5 14:14:24 UTC 2015

Just announced: there will be a positive leap second at the end of June 30 2015 UTC (that's Wednesday July 1st for most of the world).

As usual we time nuts will have a leap second party -- where we capture and share the magic hh:59:60 display on as many different clocks and instruments as possible.

/tvb

More info:
ftp://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc/

And for those of you who want to know how long each day really is:
ftp://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulb_new/bulletinb.dat