[time-nuts] Obscure HP T/F instruments in ebay.fr

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:02:53 UTC 2015

While it may not be time-nut centric there is a great museum in Michigan that has collections of both clocks and technology, along with a couple Stradavarius violins and machinist tools used by Mr. Daimler. The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI has been actively enlarging their technology collection - having recently paid nearly $1 million for an original Apple I built by Jobs & Wozniak. They also have Robert Moog's prototype music synthesizer. Might be time to interest them in adding precision time to their clock and technology collections.

Bob LaJeunesse