[time-nuts] General Radio frequency standard question...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Wed Nov 4 17:07:42 UTC 2015

I'm trying to remember the model number of the GR Comparison Scope -
the one that had the anode in the center of the face of the
CRT.  Something like an 1109A or B?  Can someone refresh my
memory.  At one time I was looking for one of those - maybe I still am.

Burt, K6OQK

>Subject: Re: [time-nuts] General Radio frequency standard question
>
>There is a GR group on Yahoo but its pretty quiet.
>
>I joined when I started restoring one of the GR early synthesizers a 1161A,
>the a 1115A
>oscillator (the one where the dewer got destroyed in shipping).

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.
biwa at att.net