[time-nuts] Galileo NAGU mailinglist

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Aug 14 11:30:28 UTC 2016

Moin,

I am probably not the only one, who has been annoyed by the fact that
the Galileo NAGU notification is just mail with a link to a webpage
instead of the NAGU text directly.

Thus I set up a script that checks for new NAGU and sends out a mail
with the NAGU text. Now that this script has been running for a couple
of months, I'm pretty confident that it's reasonably bug free.

I have set up a mailinglist for everyone who wants to receive the NAGU
text without going through the website. You can subscribe at

The list is receive only, i.e. there will not be any other traffic
than the NAGU mails itself.

				Attila Kinali

--
Malek's Law:
        Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.