[time-nuts] Temperature weirdness with Thunderbolt & Lady Heather 5

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Dec 17 19:30:57 UTC 2016

Hi

Do you (or your assistant) have a cell phone? Where was it when the original issue occurred?

Yes, it’s a bit of a long shot, but I *have* seen test data messed up by the phone
in a tech’s pocket. We finally worked it out when the speaker on the test computer started chirping
as the cell phone did it’s “check into the mothership” thing.

Bob