[time-nuts] HP 115CR Clock Powerup / Documentation

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Fri Dec 23 14:40:46 UTC 2016

Hello Hugh & Luciano —

   Luciano: Hugh said his clock was a 115CR, not BR. The CR has the mechanical digital display.

   I have a 115BR that I want to bring back on the air after about 30 years of power-off in my father’s lab. The state of any electrolytic and tantalum capacitors after that much time has me concerned. I would be very happy to hear details of your experience in servicing the -115BR.

   Thank you.

— Eric