[time-nuts] Glass Envelope Quartz Crystals

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:41:04 UTC 2016

Very interesting! Hazarding a guess.... higher end of a NT-cut? Looks much
like the third from the right here:
http://www.pbgquartz.com/www.pbgquartz.com/images/foto1.jpg

Some crystals in this range were used as filters or LO's in telecom
SSB-type channel banks (I think that's what the vendor who made that photo,
used to specialize in) but I don't know if those were generally NT cut or
what.

Tim N3QE