[time-nuts] Nutty time-nuttery with WWVB

Van Horn, David david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Thu Nov 10 17:51:00 UTC 2016

Enforcement.. It would be nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Alex Pummer
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:39 AM
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Nutty time-nuttery with WWVB

And how about that many, many "radiator" which are moving up and down with their carriers and don't give a damn about FCC Part 15 and radiating radiating day and night with substantial power, I meant that FFC approved and not approved switching mode power supplies, of which every household has a hand full of it?

73
KJ6UHN
Alex