[time-nuts] Jim Miller simple GPSDO

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 12 08:47:47 UTC 2016

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, R1/R2/C1/C2 is what I was referencing. I was not sure as the values in the schematic are referenced when using the C-MAC (now RAKON) VCXO. Further into the material the author switched to a Isotemp 134-10 OCXO and used a DC amplifier to compensate for the 0-8v for the EFC, but stated that R2 and C2 are not needed when using this OCXO. Not sure why they are omitted, is it because of the DC amplifier or because of different specs of the OCXO?
http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/projects/ministd/dcamp.gif

-=Bryan=-