[time-nuts] HP 105B FS

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 22:53:38 UTC 2017

List,
I'm selling my HP 105B that has been "cooking" for the last 6 months and the meter readings are all in the OK region and has a 5 MHz output which hasn't been calibrated.
It has the pre-10811 10 MHz oscillator type and the PS is the of the earlier version where the regulating transistor is mounted separately to the chassis.
Asking $250 plush shipping from 92220.  I can remove the original Ni-Cad battery for disposal at a approved disposal facility if one wishes.  This will reduce the shipping weight 3-5 pounds.
If interested, please send me an ORIGINAL email off list so it doesn't get lumped with other TN emails.
Regards,
Perrier