[time-nuts] Halcyon OFS

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:17:07 UTC 2017

I have been given a Halcyon Electronics OFS1 standard which seems to work,
it's a version that has 198KHz and 162KHz selector on the fron and after a
reasonable period of time it displays 'lock' and gives a nicely stable 1,10
and 10 MHz output on the front panel BNCs, (I know, it should be 1,5 and
10MHz out, read on)

Does anyone know of a PDF manual? This version has two KHz crystals inside
it and I'd like to see how/if it's been modified so a manual with a
schematic would be even more useful.

--
Clint.

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*