[time-nuts] Anthorn eLoran

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed May 10 10:34:55 UTC 2017

Yes, noticed here it was off again and am pretty sure you're right about
maintenance, just don't remember them starting at 0700 in the past:-)

Nigel, GM8PZR

In a message dated 10/05/2017 10:58:31 GMT Summer Time, iain at g7iii.net
writes:

On  09/05/17 20:28, moGandalfG8--- via time-nuts wrote:
> Iain Young  wrote:
> I now have all four with green tracking lights, so  looks  good to go
>
> Thanks Iain,
>
> Also looking good here  now so seems like I cried wolf after all,
although
> very happy it  wasn't anything more permanent:-)

I noted this morning, mine  were all "Red" again. This very much suggests
antenna maintenance (Off  while they work on it during the day, and on
once they've finished the  day's work before starting work on it again
the next morning, rather like  they do with MSF next  door)

Iain