[time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver firmware

ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Thu May 18 22:39:50 UTC 2017

Cool. Should be interesting to see what you find. I've been hacking at the VxWorks side of things, off an on,
but have been distracted by this #wannacry business among other things. That TL866 is certainly a good value,
and it seems to work well.

Looking forward to hearing what you turn up. I'll keep poking at VxWorks in the mean time.