[time-nuts] TNS-BUF update

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:15:57 UTC 2018

That's a very good point. I have used LEDs as photocells many times, the
first time was in 1974 when it was easier for this university student to
get LEDs than photocells.

I have also made a bi-directional optically isolated data link using a
single fiber optic cable and two fiber optic transmitters (LEDs) in the
HFBR-500 series.

A couple coats of black paint, or a dab of black epoxy covering the LED
should work. Include the back side of the PWB for good measure, this is
time-nuts :)

Didier KO4BB