[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Aug 26 00:07:41 UTC 2018

Hi

A pretty simple modest Q tuned circuit on the output of a gate will turn the square wave
into a sine. Not much to it since there are a lot of power supply components out there that
work fine at 60 KHz. In order to get a stable 60KHz, a divider is the way to go. I’d probably
use one that’s built into an MCU as part of a timer or something similar.

Bob

>>> Paul
>>> WB8TSL