[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:39:26 UTC 2018

Mark I looked at the 7 and the pulse out wasn't obvious. Indeed at that
cost it would be great if it did produce 60 KHz as it would eliminate the
whole counter chain + power. The chronverter wants GPS data so its a nice
answer.
I have some 6s here so will start with that. Love low power and crazy cheap
technology.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL